Monday, April 27, 2015

13 Habits of Stressed People

My entire blog has been about habits we need to develop as people with low stress levels. Today we're going to look at the habits of stressed people (hint...do the opposite!) This article was found here.
  • Drink too much caffeine. 
  • Constantly vent. Every once in awhile is good!
  • Obsess over things they can't change. 
  • Eat food that isn't healthy.
  • Get overwhelmed easily.
  • Don't get enough sleep.
  • Overanalyze.
  • Don't exercise. 
  • Overload their schedules.
  • Try to do everything on their own.
  • Focus on the bad instead of the good. 
  • Procrastinate.
  • Rush through life. 
Do some of these habits sound like you? Let's use the habits I've written about in previous posts to reduce our stress levels and promote peace! 
Photo from this link


3 comments:

  1. Wow, I think I checked off almost every single one of those as habits of mine at the moment. I know it's largely because of school so I'm working on making some better habits. Getting enough sleep is the hardest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading through this list of things that stressed out people do and now I'm stressing out because I'm stressed out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I've been sitting in my office all day long, it's 12:17 a.m. I ate McDonald's for dinner, but they messed up and I got unsweet tea instead of sweet, which I guess is good on this list -- ha ha.

    ReplyDelete