Monday, April 27, 2015

Yoga Poses for Your Mind

I've had some readers ask for more yoga posts, so I found this infographic displaying yoga poses that are beneficial for your body and your mind. Some of these look really difficult, especially for newbies like me, but I want to work up to these poses. I encourage you to do some research on yoga sequences, or if you're like me, look on Pinterest for videos and infographics. There is so much out there!
Infographic from this link 
How have you been incorporating yoga into your life? Have you seen results in your overall stress level?


2 comments:

  1. I have been really wanting to get into yoga but I know it's actually pretty tough. I don't like the normal running or other cardio workouts so I think yoga would be a better fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoga is something I've been trying to get into. I don't do it as much as I should, but on days when I'm just not feeling well, yoga poses help me feel so much better and more relaxed.

    ReplyDelete