Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Aromatherapy for Stress Relief

I'm on a little bit of an infographic kick here, but I found another one that I love. Aromatherapy has been around for thousands of years as a way to reduce stress and relax. I use a diffuser to spread the essential oils around my room. Did you know you can buy a diffuser that plugs into your USB port? I need it. Did you notice several of these are the same as essential oils you can use on your body for stress relief? They really work!

Infographic from this link

Have you tried essential oils to reduce your stress? Let me know which ones you use!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to do a quick plug for Bed, Bath, & Beyond here since I used to work there at one point. They have quite a few diffusers and oils to choose from.

    ReplyDelete